Two $1,000 Scholarships Are Being Offered:
“PWQA Member Company Scholarship” will be awarded to an individual who is employed by a PWQA Member Company or is related to an individual that is employed by a PWQA Member Company. Said Member Company must be a PWQA Member in good standing, which is defined as a member company current on membership dues.
“Major of Study Related to Potable Water Quality Scholarship” will be awarded to an individual that is pursuing a major that supports potable water quality.
- Provide proof of current admission or entry acceptance to a trade school, 2 or 4 year institution within 6 months of the scholarship being awarded
- Submit an essay (500 word maximum) on how you intend to utilize your education in your chosen area of study. In addition, please explain how this money will help you achieve your academic goal.
- Submit Transcripts from High School and all attended Colleges
- Completed and signed application (click here to download)
- Letter(s) of recommendation from a teacher or employer, etc. strongly encouraged
All applications and required materials must be received at the PWQA office no later than July 31st, 2020. Please print out the completed application and requested supporting documents and mail to:
Attn: Scholarship Committee
2700 East Foothill Blvd. #209
Pasadena, CA 91107