Below is a list of our 2021 PWQA Virtual Convention Exhibitors. Our exhibitors are excited to introduce to you their latest products, new offers, special discounts, and more! Click on the company video to find out more. This exhibitors list and links to their videos will be available on this page throughout the year. You may contact each exhibitor directly from the information provided here or just give PWQA office a call: 626.283.4464 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Watching!
Company Name: Biocera Co., Ltd.
Joshua Park, Sales Manager
Phone: +82 (0)31 628 0609
Mobile: +82 010-9967-0014
US Mobile: +1 (657) 567-7431 Fax: 031-628-0619
Whatsapp: +82 010-9967-0014
Bldg C-2F, Korea Bio Park, Daewang Pangyoro
700, Bundang, Seongnam, Gyeonggi, South Korea
- Alkaline Hydrogen Antioxidant BIOCERA
- Safety NSF 42 Certified BIOCERA Ceramic Ball
- Healthy Safe Water Solution Provider BIOCERA
Company Name: Vertex Water Products
John Miller, National Sales Manager
Phone: 800-627-2146, 909-626-2100
Address: 5138 Brooks Street, Montclair, CA 91763
- Vertex manufactures and distributes water filtration, purification and conditioning products using proven technology and the highest quality materials since 1998.
Company Name: Foundation Finance Company
Headquarters: P.O. Box 437, Schofield, WI 54476
- We provide fast, common sense loan decisions and simple, flexible consumer finance programs that help our dealers build their bottom line.
Company Name: Cargill
Sales Account Manager
Headquarters: 9320 Excelsior Blvd, Hopkins, MN 55343
- Cargill is a leading producer of high quality water softening salt, with a variety of packages and a nationwide network of production and distribution locations to meet our customers’ needs.
Related information mentioned in the presentation:
For more information on how to get access to cargillsaltstore.com, please reach out to your Sales Representative.
Company Name: Performance Water
Michael T. Mecca
Phone: 714-736-0137, 714-313-7752 (cell)
Address: 6902 Aragon Circle, Buena Park, CA 90620
- Known for technical expertise, quality service and reliable products.
- 100 years combined experience in the field of Water Treatment and Purification.
- Specializing in both Commercial and Residential applications.
- Custom water treatment equipment created for both the Domestic and International market.
- Committed to service, quality and reliability, while continuing to be an innovator in the water treatment industry.
Company Name: Impact Water Products
Address: 2101 E. Francis Street, Ontario, CA 91761
- Impact Water Products actively supports USA manufacturing by sourcing primarily USA made products from respected USA based companies. Impact Water Products caters to water quality improvement professionals and distributors. We offer superb customer support, technical assistance, custom literature and quality products at competitive prices.
- Our ambition is to develop and distribute innovative and effective water quality improvement solutions that have a positive impact on our community and planet. We will operate in an ethical manner that encourages shareholder value and allows us to give back to our industry and community.
Company Name: Water Quality Association (WQA)
Wes Bleed, Membership, Marketing & Communications Director
Phone: 630-505-1675 or 630-505-0160, ext. 693
Address: 4151 Naperville Road, Lisle, Illinois 60532
ENPRESS LLC has introduced the new PIONEER Filtration system
PIONEER™ is specifically designed at a 0.5-micron nominal filtration level, to remove both particulate and soluble lead from your drinking water. Soluble lead is invisible, odorless, tasteless, and needs to be chemically removed from water. Particulate lead is like a tiny grain of sand that needs to be physically removed from water. The PIONEER™ POE filter is strategically designed to remove BOTH forms of lead contamination from the whole house in a single filter.
Soluble/Ionic lead: PIONEER™ binders are designed to chemically react with soluble lead to create an ionic bond, kinetically removing lead from the water. Ionic bonding is a chemical bond that involves the electrostatic attraction between oppositely charged ions, and is the primary interaction occurring in ionic compounds. Ionic bonds form when a nonmetal (binder/adsorbent) and a metal (lead) exchange electrons, as they do in PIONEER™.
Particulate lead: PIONEER™ filter is specifically engineered to physically remove and filter lead particles from water which is often found as a result of corroded lead pipes.
*The PIONEER™ POE filter has been tested for use at standard and peak flow rates for BOTH forms of lead. The Water Quality Platinum Seal and UPC shield demonstrate the certification by IAPMO R&T.
The chemicals Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), also known as C8, and Perfluorooctane sulfonic acid (PFOS) are bio-permanent, are resistant to direct oxidation, and do not break down naturally in the environment or the human body. Studies suggest that exposure to the chemicals may lead to cancer.
PIONEER™ successfully removes these chemicals and is installed where the water line enters your home, business or restaurant. This system has been tested and third-party certified as required in the NSF/ANSI P473 standard for PFOA/PFOS, along with NSF/ANSI 53 standard for the reduction of lead and cyst.
Thank you to all our generous Sponsors who made the 2021 PWQA Virtual Convention event possible.
Click on their logos to visit their websites.
COFFEE BREAK SPONSORS