- Foster and promote the use of industry equipment, products, and services.
- Stimulate public awareness regarding the benefits of water quality improvement.
- Provide programs that will enhance the members’ ability to perform services and sell products.
- Provide an avenue for the members and the industry to express opinions to the public and relay pertinent information regarding the industry back to the membership.
- Coordinate efforts with the Water Quality Association (WQA) toward the accomplishment of mutual objectives